How Will You Assure Jewish Tomorrows?
The JCF has partnered with the Harold Grinspoon Foundation to promote after-lifetime giving to benefit local Jewish day schools, synagogues, and Federation agencies in the Southern New Jersey community. The response to date has been phenomenal, with hundreds of individuals taking part, and we hope you will consider participating as well. We encourage you to support your beloved community by signing a Letter of Intent to benefit any of the 18 participating organizations. It’s easy to do, there is no required minimum planned gift to participate, and you will be helping the community now and for generations into the future.
To learn more, please visit www.EndowmentFunds.org or contact us at 856-673-2528. Thank you.
Welcome to the Online Fund Portal for the Jewish Community Foundation, Inc.
What’s Your Philanthropy?
The Jewish Community Foundation, Inc., is the largest community foundation in Southern New Jersey and works closely with donors to create legacy endowment funds, donor advised funds, establish planned gifts, and more. We help donors answer the question, "What’s Your Philanthropy?" We invite you to visit the JCF website to learn more.
About this Fund Access Portal
To help streamline philanthropy for our donors, the JCF utilizes services provided by Renaissance to enable JCF fund holders to access their donor advised funds (DAF) and endowment funds online. Here are some components of your online account:
- Login to your account: If you are a JCF fund holder, please login at left to access your fund account.
- View your fund’s status: Once logged-in, you will be able to see the status of your fund online at any time, including up-to-date account values and a history of contributions to your fund as well as grants made from your fund
- Update your contact information
- Input future contribution information: In your account, you can enter information regarding additional contributions you plan to make to your fund. This allows us to move your contribution into your fund’s investment account more quickly upon receipt.
- Recommend grants online: For donor advised fund accounts, we invite you to recommend grants to be made from your fund. Please note that the JCF is still available to help you with this process, but online entry will allow for “straight-through processing” – a more efficient way to get checks to grantees. You can even track your grants from entry through payment.
- Research charities: Looking for new charitable opportunities? You can now research other charities that other donors have benefited.
Need assistance logging in or using your account?
Please contact the JCF at 856-673-2582 or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help you. Our regular business hours are weekdays from 9 AM to 5 PM EST.
Thank you for your support of the JCF, we appreciate the opportunity to serve you in your philanthropic goals.
The Jewish Community Foundation, Inc.